9€ / 13.5 CHF Premium Multi Pass
9€ or 13.5CHF per day per person per day, giving unlimited access to more than 53 activities throughout the Portes du Soleil during the summer season, from 8 June to 8 September 2013.
The Multi Pass Premium day pass is ideal for anyone staying in the Portes du Soleil, but not with an accredited Multi Pass accommodation provider, and for anyone visiting the Portes du Soleil for the day.
Holders enjoy unlimited access to the following activities and facilities:
+ Morzine's indoor pool and spa complex (pools only).
- all mountain lifts for walkers: 20 locations throughout the Portes du Soleil, bringing the summits within easy reach and making it possible to travel from one village-resort to another and across different valleys easily.
- swimming pools and bathing lakes: Champéry and Morgins, Les Gets and Montriond.
- cultural centres: Aulps Abbey Discovery Centre in St Jean d'Aulps (Domaine de Découverte de la Vallée d'Aulps), Les Gets Mechanical Music Museum (Musée de la Musique Mécanique), Abondance's Maison du Val, Abondance 's Abbey and Troistorrents' Vieux Moulins de la Tine.
- ice rinks: Champéry and Morzine.
- tennis centres: Abondance, Avoriaz, La Chapelle d'Abondance, Châtel, Morzine, Les Gets, Vallée d'Aulps (2 courts) and Morgins.
- mini-golf : Avoriaz, Les Gets, Châtel, Morgins.
- tourist road trains: Les Gets, Châtel, Morzine.
- inter-resort buses/shuttles: Balad'Aulps Bus, Colombus and TPC.
For all Multi Pass activities by village-resort: Virtual Tour
*Offer valid subject to availability, opening times and schedules of service providers, in accordance with their conditions of sale. The additional purchase of a "hands-free" card is required at a cost of 1€ or 1.50CHF. This purchase is non-refundable but the card can be used again (for ski/bike lift pass purchases).
TOP TIP: The Multi Pass is free for all children under 5 years old!
< BACK TO MULTIPASS CHOICES