Fall 2020 Special Info
Multi Pass is extended until November 1st! Multi Pass at € 2 will no longer be sold from September 21.
Multi Pass at 10 € / 11 CHF will be sold at the ski lifts on the opening dates of the latter, i.e:
- in Morzine until September 13
- in Les Gets until September 20
- in Châtel until September 27
- and until November 1 in the Swiss ski resorts of the area (except Torgon).
Season Multi Pass at 75 € or 85 CHF imperatively requires a passage at the ski lift ticket offices to be reloaded, on the following dates:
- in Châtel (Pierre Longue) on September 25, 26, 27
- in Champéry-Les Crosets on September 21 and 26 and 27 and from October 3 to November 1
- in Morgins on September 21 and 26 and 27 and from October 3 to November 1
There will be no paper version of the Multi Pass brochure this year but an online guide will be updated every week in line with changes relating to the evolving health crisis. The link will be available here soon.
Some activities will be subject to reduced opening or unavailable, as per Government directives relating to the health emergency.
MULTI PASS: the one-stop Pass for all family activities
The Portes du Soleil is an ideal holiday destination for everyone, thanks to the Multi Pass - an activity card that's available for all holidaymakers who stay with a participating accommodation provider. In all, there are more than 2000 locations (hotels, furnished accommodation, tourist residences, campsites...). With the Multi Pass, you'll have a wonderful and unforgettable holiday in our beautiful mountains. Activities are free and unlimited with your Multi Pass!