Skiing in Les Portes du Soleil
12 linked Alpine ski resorts in France and Switzerland, that form one of the biggest ski areas in the world.
In total, the Portes du Soleil has 600 km of skiing and 306 ski slopes.
Greens, blues, reds and blacks - colours for every wintersports fan that visits.
Slopes are served by 195 ski lifts, with 30 dedicated areas offering new experiences in snowparks, boarder-cross runs, ski-cross, fun parks and ski touring zones. In the Portes du Soleil's 12 ski resort on the French-Swiss borders, you'll find:
- Abondance, a ski-to-your door paradise for families;
- Avoriaz 1800, a village-resort that's like no other, with its snowy paths and planet-friendly ethos;
- Champery, a little bit of Swiss charm nestling between the Dents du Midi and the Dents Blanches mountains, adored by all those who love sports and the great outdoors;
- Châtel, the traditional village-resort that's a hit with all ages, thanks to the friendly welcome you'll get from the heart of the village to the highest ski slope;
- Chapelle d'Abondance, cultivating the art of a warm and generous welcome; a place for families and friends to enjoy one another's company in the heart of its ski area;
- Les Gets is nothing short of an Eldorado for mountain-lovers; it's an Haute-Savoie ski resort that offers pleasure and variety for all levels of skier;
- Montriond, in the heart of the Aulps valley, with a fabulous lake named after it too. This mountain hamlet's secrets reveal themselves on snowshoe walks or during ice diving adventures;
- Morzine-Avoriaz, the authentic charm of an Haute-Savoie village, with chic charm and an easy English-speaking welcome that guarantee unforgettable après-ski moments after a day on the ski slopes;
- Morgins, offering traditional sporting fun and a warm welcome in this picture-postcard village on the French-Swiss border;
- Saint-Jean-d'Aulps, the village and its ski resort that have everything you need to enjoy wintersports thrills in an enchanting and unspoilt setting;
- Torgon: known as the "balcony of the Chablais" thanks to its setting at altitude, this friendly resort offers an all-winter experience and a multitude of memorable activities;
- Val-D'Illiez-Les Crosets - Champoussin: located at the foot of the majestic Dents du Midi mountains, relaxation is key here, in the only village that's long been associated with its history as a spa venue. Unwind your body and mind after a day on the ski slopes.