Specific sales conditions
- Full refund of your Portes du Soleil ski pass for any reason linked to the Covid-19 epidemic (including but not limited to : confirmed diagnosis or contact with Covid, state of emergency, border closures, quarantine etc) subject to booking before 19/12/2020.
- Only Valid for passes of 3-15 consecutive days.
- Cancellation possible up to the day before arrival by directly contacting the lift company from which the purchase was made.
- Please refer to the individual terms and conditions of sale of each lift company in the ski area
Special conditions for reimbursement of Portes du Soleil ski passes In the event of closure of the entire Portes du Soleil lift network due to pandemic leading to the suspension of any contract of over 15 consecutive days in length, Portes du Soleil lift passes will be eligible for credit note or refund :
- For winter 2020/2021 season passes :a credit note or refund corresponding to the number of weeks of closure multiplied by the price of the season pass then divided by the number of weeks' of season opening initially planned, minus deduction of one day at the basic rate in force.
- For "week" and "day" passes please refer to the terms and conditions of sale of the lift company chosen.
Any claim for compensation must be addressed to the lift company from which the lift pass was purchased.