The Portes du Soleil contains 12 linked resorts and 4 internationally renowned Bike Parks.
Our Bike Parks guide provides an explanatory overview of each park. The description is not exhaustive and we advise that you go and find out for yourself by exploring every corner of the Portes du Soleil's MTB network.
It's all possible thanks to the Portes du Soleil MTB liftpass: € 27,5 or CHF 33 per full day, for access to all 4 Bike Parks, all of which are linked and can be reached using the 19 mountain lifts open all summer!
Châtel Mountain Bike Park :
Châtel Bike Park is in the "Pré-la-Joux / Plaine Dranse" sector. There are 20 tracks (including many variations) just waiting for you and your DH or Enduro bike to test them out. The Bike Park has tracks for all levels but above all, it has great variety.
In Chatel, you'll find everything from ultra-technical DH packed with roots and steps, to wide and smooth runs with easy jumps, shore sections and serious freeride lines, as well as cruiser routes for beginners.
Do an online search for "Air Voltage" or "Zougouloukata" and you'll soon see why Chatel is known as the "European Whistler".Chatel uses its expertise in top-flight sports championships to organise prestigious MTB events like the Chatel Mountain Style, the European MTB DH Cup finals, or the IXS Châtel European Downhill Cup in 2013.
- 20 DH tracks and an incredible variety of runs
- 1 pressure wash station in Pré-la-Joux
- 9 Bike Patrol specialists to maintain and keep the tracks safe every day (open and close the runs, check each run's safety, provide first-aid and all sorts of advice).
- 1 Drop Zone
- 2 Pump Tracks
- 1 nice and cheap accommodation deal from the Chatel Tour centre: the "MTB Riders Pack", includes accommodation and Portes du Soleil liftpass valid 6 days, from €162 per person per week (depending on period chosen).
For all enquiries, please contact: "MTB Rider pack" Châtel Tour, Centrale de Réservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +33 (0)450 73 30 22
- 5 specialist MTB shops for hire or repairs
- Many options to organise outings with professional guides.
Stay tuned with the Bike Park:www.mountainbikeparkchatel.com
Les Gets Bike Park:
The Bike Park in Les Gets has been a must-do MTB venue for almost two decades. The resort's main motivation is to open up access to the tracks and keep the best riders happy at the same time. The Bike Park is a great place to start any tour of the Portes du Soleil's French-Swiss tracks. But it's also a great venue in its own right, with around 12 DH tracks, 6 all-mountain XC routes and the Canyon freeride slope with its many variations.In keeping with our aim of making MTB accessible for everyone, the Les Gets Bike Park has 6 tracks for beginners and 6 for more experienced riders.This year the Les Gets Bike Park also has 1 Video park in the central Chavannes sector, as well as a superb Pumptrack in the centre of the village.
- 80km of signposted tracks including 12 DH routes, 1 Freeride and 6 XC.
- 1 Jump Park (over 3 ha) and 1 mini Jump Park
- 1 North Shore zone
- 1 4-cross track
- 1 Kids Zone
- 1 Fabien Barel Coaching Track
- 1 Freestyle Air Bag
- 1 pressure wash cleaning station
- 8 Bike Patrol staff to ensure maintenance and track security
- 10 MCF bike instructors
- 1 pumptrack in the centre of the village
Stay tuned with the Bike Park:Facebook
Morzine Bike Park
Morzine's MTB facilities are either side of the village; on the Super Morzine side (part of the Avoriaz sector), you'll find 5 maintained DH tracks and 2 new additions, as well as many ultra-tricky routes. The second side is on the Pleney, where the signposted tracks are in the main easier and aimed at a less experienced level of rider, from beginners to intermediate. Whichever side you choose, you are sure to meet internationally famous riders who have decided to come here on holiday or to train. From Morzine, you can take the modern mountain lifts for easy access to many of the area's finest MTB facilities. These include Chatel and Bikepark.ch covering Champéry-Les Crosets, Morgins, Val d'Illiez and Champoussin on the one hand and Les Gets on the other...and all of this using the same liftpass!
Avoriaz Bike Park
Super Morzine area:
- 9 Downhill trails (3 green, 3 blue, 2 red, 1 black)
- 5 Downhill trails (2 blue, 1 red et 2 black)
- 2 all-mountain XC routes (Brochais et Mossettes)
- A wooden Pump track in Avoriaz centre
- Tutti Frutti new video zone
Bike Park Champéry-Morgins:
Riders can access everything Bike Park Champéry-Morgins has to offer with the same Portes du Soleil liftpass. There are 4 resorts to try: Champéry, Val-d'Illiez, Morgins and Champoussin, which are all just next to the French border. The size of the MTB area offers limitless possibilities for MTB riders with a huge number of slopes that visitors can take according to their ability. The most experienced riders can now choose from 10 DH runs, as well freeride/enduro circuits and also 4-cross routes.For less adventurous riders or those who want to mix biking with touring, Bike Park Dents du Midi also offers lots of routes suitable for most people.
Bike Park Champéry-Morgins Unique Selling Points:
Champery hosted the UCI MTB World Championships and has some of the most epic routes on the tour.
Morgins: the tracks are built and maintained by serious MTB fans and could well surprise you! There are 4 DH tracks with 4 difficulty levels and many variations.
- 10 maintained DH tracks + 6 enduro/freeride + 4-cross routes
- 4 specialist MTB hire and repair shops
- 4 pressure-wash cleaning stations
- 1 World Cup DH track
- 2 pumptracks
- Awesome scenery...
Stay tune with the Bike Park:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bikeparkchamperymorgins/