This page has been automatically translated and is intended to inform. Please refer to the French version for full legal support
Personal data collected
As part of your relationship with L’Association Internationale des Portes du Soleil, you may be required to provide it with some of your personal data. All this personal data is processed automatically. This processing is carried out in compliance with applicable legislation.
It may include personal data such as your first and last name, postal address, e-mail…
The consent of a child under 16 years of age must be given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility, in accordance with applicable legislation.
Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will only be transmitted to the employees of the International Association of the Portes du Soleil concerned by the purpose of the processing.
Purposes of collecting personal data
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- processing and management of personal accounts on our website or services;
- processing and management of your requests for information and/or documentation;
- processing and management of your requests for product reservations;
- the registration and management of subscribers to newsletters;
- the sending of information about Portes du Soleil and our relationship with you;
- the processing and management of your participation in competitions;
- the processing and management of your requests and interventions on social networks ;
- improving our products and services (mainly anonymous aggregated statistics);
- if necessary, contacting you in connection with the provision of our products and services;
- processing and managing the relationship maintained by L’Association Internationale des Portes du
- Soleil with its partners;
- processing and managing information for the promotion of establishments/providers
- in the Portes du Soleil domain;
- compliance with our legal obligations.
The International Association of the Portes du Soleil guarantees that your personal data will not be processed for purposes other than those set out above.
Under no circumstances will your personal data be processed for purposes other than those necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship, those for which the International Association of the Portes du Soleil has legal obligations, legitimate interests or, where applicable, for which you have given your consent.
Rights on personal data
You thus have the rights of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data as well as the right to object and to limit the processing. In addition you have the right to the portability of your personal data.
These rights can be exercised upon a simple request from the person himself, and accompanied by a copy of a current identity document, to the address mentioned below.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the RGPD, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL, Website www.cnil.fr) if you consider that the Association Internationale des Portes du Soleil has not respected your rights.