A high intensity trail
The Trail des Hauts-Forts is the not-to-be-missed trail event in the Portes du Soleil, with several high-intensity races.Rigorous training and determination are required to participate in this trail event. However, there is nothing to stop you from cheering on the participants while enjoying the beauty of the Alps.
Looking for a challenge?
Come and take part in the trail event of the summer!
A difference in altitude between 1900 and 3800m, enough to give a hard time to even the most resistant runners. The Trail des Hauts-Forts is a demanding race that will push you to the limit. Between techniques and tenacity, will you have the strength and the will to reach the top?
A total of 4 races are proposed to you:
- Les Hauts-Forts (51km and D+3850)
- Le Fornet (40km and D+3040)
- Les Mines d'Or (23km and D+1950)
- Le Relais des Contrebandiers (30km / 21km and D+2100 / D+1740)
4 reasons to participate in the Hauts-Forts trail
- Local products for the food and liquid refreshment packs, local service providers to support the local economy
- A maximum of 1,000 runners on the starting line to avoid overloading the trails and to keep the trail on a human scale
- A well-established organization and motivated volunteers who master their subject in a good mood!
- The magnificent landscapes of the Portes du Soleil, the significant differences in altitude and the self-sufficiency of the food will make you live an extraordinary experience
An effort for the heart and a pleasure for the eyes!
Morzine-Avoriaz is also a tourist destination not to be missed in the Portes du Soleil. A multitude of activities to do with family or friends will be available to you to energize and enliven your vacation. Discover marked trails adapted to all levels with a breathtaking panorama (ideal to train for the Trail des Hauts-Forts!).
More information on the official page of the Trail des Hauts-Forts.