See photos (2)

"Maison de Soeurs" cultural centre

Interpretation Centre in La Chapelle-d'Abondance
  • The exhibition room of the "Maison des Soeurs" in La Chapelle d'Abondance offers exhibitions related to local heritage. La Maison des Soeurs was originally built for the congregation of the Sisters of Charity in 1842.

  • Abandoned for a long time it was restored and now houses the Tourist Information Centre, a games library and an exhibition hall. In the village centre, the Maison des Soeurs is easily recognisable with its arcades facing the Notre-Dame de Compassion chapel.
  • Environment
    • Mountain location
  • Spoken languages
    • French
Services
  • Accessibility
    • Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
  • Activities
    • Temporary exhibition
    • Fauna - flora
    • Agricultural
    • Architecture
    • Discovery
    • Environment
    • History
  • Equipment
    • Exhibition space
  • Services
    • Educational visits
    • Guided tours
Rates
Payment methods
  • Check
  • Cash
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2024
    Open Everyday
    * According to the opening hours of the tourist office.
Close